Welcome to Inspired Care Services
Live healthy and safe at home in the lifestyle you’re accustomed to with specialized plans of
care created and monitored by our nurses.
Receive specialized care following our “evidence based” Fall Prevention Plan created by a registered nurse
HEART AT HOME
Receive specialized care following our “evidence based” Heart Plan created by a registered nurse.
Receive specialized care following our “evidence based” Alzheimer’s/Dementia Plan created
Receive specialized care following our “evidence based” Parkinson’s Plan created by a registered nurse.
Receive specialized care following our “evidence based” Stroke Care Plan created by a registered nurse.
Value for life
Experts At Private Duty Care
Services that are available from our certified and thoroughly screened caregivers include:
Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
Medication assistance and reminders
Meal preparation and assistance
General housekeeping, cleaning and laundry
Mobility and safety assistance, including assistance with prescribed home exercises
- Caring and attentive companionship
- Companionship support with personal interests, activities and hobbies
- Transportation and assistance to medical appointments, shopping and errands
Assistance in communicating with family and friends
Pet care, including walking and clean-up
Care when needed
Being in your own home is the best environment for your health and that’s our number one priority to assist you in getting better, feeling secure and being comfortable.
We offer our services when you need them, ranging from 4 hours up to 24-hour safety care
• 24/7 Live-In Care
• Morning and Evening Care
• All Day Care
• Overnight Care
• Care scheduled to meet your needs
Looking for a career in Nursing?
- Candidate must be possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in …..